Emarsys for Zendesk offers real time personalised customer engagement to drive customer lifetime value.
What does the Emarsys integration for Zendesk do?
Within Zendesk, Emarsys feeds all the contact information available in the contact database, making sure your support communication is always in context and allow you to personalize your interaction and take advantage of the full contact profile and past customer behaviour.
The result is improved customer experience and satisfaction.
What is Zendesk?
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
How do you enable it?
- Install the the Emarsys app directly from the Zendesk marketplace
- If asked for a token while installing, please type «Emarsys».
- Contact your Emarsys success manager to add the integration to your package and enable it on your Emarsys account
Zendesk ticket and user view
- Fully customizable by design
- Open/close widgets and widget categories, to have a great overview over all relevant information
- Make widgets open/close on default. Customizable by each agent individually to meet everyones needs.
- Functionality encapsuled in widgets
- Account info with general contact fields which are directly editable
- Spending info from predict, like buyer status, predicted turnover and more
- Trigger external events with full control over available events to trigger
- Email general with statisticts about emails received
- ‘Email history’ to see all emails ever sent to the contact with an indicator if the send was successful
- Predict has more than one widget, that all share a list with products relevant to that widgets, with pictures, prices and availability
- ‘Last session’ shows the products from last session
- ‘Last purchased’ shows the products that were last purchased by this contact
- ‘Last abandoned’ has a list of products in the last abandoned cart
‘Recommended’is powered by predict and recommends products based on the contacts behaviour and data
Customize your agents experience with the Add-on in the Emarsys platform
- We’ve got you covered with default settings, that fit most use cases perfectly fine.But if you want to to create your own user experience we have everything for that as well:
- Change default opened/close state of widgets, to create the integration you need. Each agent can also edit these settings for themselves individually.
- Control visibility and editability of each individual information in the widget (e.g. first name, email, opt-in, etc.)
- Change names and icons of widgets
- Create your own widget categories, to fit your agents workflow
Some widgets like ‘Trigger external events’ or ‘Email history’ have specific settings, that let you control their behaviour
The integration with Zendesk allows customer service teams to quickly access browsing and buying history, loyalty tier status, customer lifetime value and predicted spend, marketing communications such as email campaigns.
It also provides product recommendations and offer management (next best offer) natively within the Zendesk UI so that customer service agents can see everything they need to see about a customer in real-time to drive better customer experiences and better business outcomes.