Did you know only 3% of website visitors end up completing a purchase?
SaleCycle work with some of the worlds biggest brands to help them understand and influence the buying behaviour of their online customers.
How Does It Work?
SaleCycle’s GDPR compliant technology collects data about a user’s journey on your website. Based on the visitor’s behaviour, they then trigger the appropriate campaign to help boost conversions, recover an abandoned cart in real time or deliver a perfectly-timed upsell message. Campaigns use segmentation and dynamic content to ensure each visitor receives a highly targeted personalized message.
What Does It Do?
Ultimately, helps your brand sell more online! Emarsys customers can increase their online sales, boost conversions and drive customer loyalty.
Increase Conversion Rates
Use the following features to turn your browsers into buyers:
- Live Trends Never underestimate the power of the crowd. You can demonstrate how many people have viewed or bought a certain product recently, adding an element of urgency and speeding up on-site conversions.
- Countdown Timers Highlight how long is left until the end of an online promotion. Provide a helpful dose of urgency to your visitors.
- Promo Codes Targeted promo codes can be an effective part of your online strategy so give indecisive shoppers the incentive they need.
- Call Me Extend an in-store service online by offering to call visitors who look like they need a helping hand.
Recover Abandoned Sales
75% of visitors add something to their shopping cart but leave your site. Remind visitors what they left behind with a hand route back to purchase.
- Cart Abandonment Recovery Reconnect with visitors who’ve abandoned their shopping cart, remind them what they’ve left behind and tempt them back to complete the purchase.
- Form Abandonment Recovery If you struggle with visitors bailing out before the finish line, send them a copy of where they got up to, to finish at a later time.
- Browse Abandonment Emails Turn window shoppers into buyers and reconnect with visitors with suggestions based on their browse history.
- Email My Basket Put the control with your visitors and enable them to request a handy reminder so they can return to purchase when they’re ready.
- Abandonment Surveys Gather feedback from people who abandon their purchase. Triggered on-site or by email you can gain valuable insight.
Drive Customer Loyalty
Tempt them back to spend a little more with product re-ordering, cross-sell complementary products and turn your happiest customers into advocates.
- Upsell & Cross-Sell Emails Take your customer relationships to the next level by offering personal recommendations based on recent purchases.
- Replenishment Emails Ensure your customers never run out of their favourite products.
- Satisfaction Surveys Proactively reach out post-purchase to find out what’s really on your customers mind.
- Loyalty Programs Show the benefits of being a member and you’ll boost sign-ups in no time.
Marketing Permissions Service
Keep your marketing campaigns compliant.
Marketing Permissions Service can help supercharge SaleCycle campaigns but could also help you to manage compliance for your own marketing messages. You can do this in one, or all of these ways:
- On-Site Notifications SaleCycle will capture permission when an email address is given.
- Real Time Collection SaleCycle will collect the permissions you gather yourself on-site.
- Permission File Import SaleCycle imports your own permission files into our service.
Why should I use SaleCycle?
SaleCycle are the only enterprise level specialists in the market – developing solutions that focus on supporting and shaping the conversions that exist in every customer journey online.
How long does it take to get started?
Typically 4-6 weeks from tag deployment to going live. Timescales are dictated by the client and how quickly you can add the tag to your website. Help is provided by a dedicated Implementation Manager to keep it hassle free. SaleCycle handle the tough stuff, including creative designs, user testing and ongoing campaign optimization.
How much does it cost?
SaleCycle are pretty flexible and want to find something that works for you. There are a number of different options to suit different types of businesses, from fixed price models to performance based. Get in touch for a quote!
How does the technology work?
How do you capture data?
SaleCycle follow best practice guidelines, capturing on field change.
Will your customers mind?
No, SaleCycle have an unsubscribe rate of less than 0.2%.
What support will you receive?
A fully managed service. The SaleCycle team will be an extension of your team with relentless focus on your objectives and on-going campaign optimization.
What reporting will you receive?
You can get real-time results wherever you are. You will have access to a real-time dashboard and bespoke reports built especially for you.
SaleCycle was founded in 2009 when CEO and Founder Dominic Edmunds had a vision for an easier way to recover abandoned sales. Moving forward to the present day, SaleCycle have 7 offices across the world where they recover abandoned sales, increase conversion rates, drive customer loyalty and manage marketing permissions.
Clients include some of the world’s biggest brands including Virgin Atlantic, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger and Nike.