NiftyImages provides tools for marketers to easily create unique visuals for every subscriber, creating a meaningful experience at scale. Creating real-time content that is unique for each subscriber has never been easier or more affordable. We live in a visual era, where visuals are retained and processed over 50,000 times faster than text. Our features will allow you to hold the attention of the reader for longer and display information in a fun, innovative way.
- Image Personalization – personalized images give each recipient their own unique experience based on any user data you might have
- Countdown Timers – create urgency for any campaign with custom designed timers and dynamic timers using subscriber date fields
- Live Social Feeds – display live Instagram or Pinterest feeds that update automatically
- Rule Set Images – change images after a campaign has been sent based on predefined criteria such as date, time, device and user variables
- Photoshop Images – use multiple variables inside a single image or personalize them for each subscriber in real time, showing live text and images for each subscriber
- Data Sources – create real-time images to display the moment a subscriber opens your email, works with any API/Google Sheet/RSS feed
- Personalize your images using subscriber data to show weekly/monthly account stats or membership rewards
- Have a different Welcome Image display depending on the time or day a subscriber signs up
- Show redemption options (image and text) that corresponding to client’s accumulated member points
- Offer different coupon code based on a customer’s past purchase amounts
- Show a 2nd Countdown Timer to a new event, after the 1st timer ends
- Display latest sports scores, live weather, most current stock prices and shipping information for each subscriber
NiftyImages was founded in 2015 by a team who wanted to provide an affordable solution for email personalization that was easy to understand and use. With our headquarters based in Sacramento CA, we look forward to serving you and your images!