Online fraud is a big concern for every eCommerce merchant. With NoFraud, you can rest easy that your business is safe from fraud & you can wash your hands of all fraud prevention tasks that occupy hours of your staff’s time including fraud score analyzing, fraud rule building and manual review.
NoFraud offers eCommerce fraud prevention through real-time virtual identity verification. We deliver individual, real-time decisions for each transaction using thousands of data points and virtually every fraud detection technology available.
The solution is fully automated and managed by in-house experts, requiring no input from the merchants, not even manual review – cardholder verification is done internally by NoFraud. NoFraud never requires any commitments, monthly minimums or integration fees. We make fraud prevention as easy and price effective as possible.
NoFraud helps eCommerce business owners:
- Reduce Cost: NoFraud offers zero fraud liability, has the lowest chargeback protection rates and eliminates the overhead costs of maintaining an in-house fraud prevention solution.
- Add Revenue: NoFraud has the capability of accepting orders that other solutions reject on suspicions of fraud with its Cardholder Verification feature.
- Increase Efficiency: NoFraud eliminates manual review and decreases customer friction by providing instant decisions.
How NoFraud Works.
NoFraud screens transactions for fraud and gives actionable: Pass or Fail. There are no scores to analyze or rules to configure.
For transactions where a Pass or Fail decision is not available, NoFraud contacts the cardholder for verification (less than 0.5% of transactions). NoFraud uses contact information linked to the cardholder when conducting a Cardholder Verification. Once completed, you will receive an email with the transaction’s updated status.
Chargeback Protection: NoFraud offers zero fraud liability. Should you get a fraud chargeback on an order NoFraud passed, NoFraud will reimburse you for the full chargeback amount.
Packed with Tons of Technology
NoFraud uses a blend of intelligent technology, machine learning and human intelligence to keep up to date with the complex, ever-evolving face of fraud. Below is a sample of the technology utilized:
- IP Geolocation: IP Geolocation allows NoFraud to compare the device location to the billing or shipping address
- Proxy Piercing: Proxy piercing detects if the customer is actually where he or she claims to be
- Device Fingerprinting: NoFraud tracks if the device used in the transaction has been linked to fraud in the past
- Global Blacklists: Monitors global customer blacklists
- Velocity Detection: Monitors transaction velocity to identify risk through related transactions in close succession
- Persona Tracking: Persona tracking identifies order characteristics and customer behavior to establish risk
- Social Media Validation: Pulls data from social media databases to verify identity
- Black Lists: Utilizes global and merchant-specific blacklists to cross-reference transactions
- Email History & Verification: Analyzes email address for history and authentication
- User Behavior: Monitors the way the shopper interacts with the website
- Intelligent Monitoring: Monitors future transactions to retroactively flag past transactions as fraudulent when new data becomes available
Customer Testimonials In The Media:
- Campos Inc stores were dealing with $3,000-$5,000 worth of chargebacks monthly, despite employing two full time fraud analysts. NoFraud successfully reduced its fraud costs to small fraction of what he was previously paying. “It’s the best insurance policy that anyone could buy,”; Cesar Campos says. Read the full Internet Retailer article here.
- Ambush Board Company had $40,000 in chargebacks the year before using NoFraud. Not only are chargebacks almost non-existent, they can now ship internationally, something they didn’t do previously due to fraud concerns. Read the full Internet Retailer article here.
- Certified Watch Store was holding 30% of their orders for suspected fraud, and 10% required extensive manual review. CEO Ezzie Schaffran says: “At a certain point in life you decide that you’re in business to make money and you don’t have the time, energy or perseverance to be a fraud investigator“. Read the full STORES Magazine article here.
48 W 48th St #402,
Tel: 888 – 773 – 3669