Modern POS connects the online and in-store customer experience and enables sales associates to engage with customers by offering highly personalized interactions and fast and efficient transactions. PredictSpring Content Management System (CMS), the leading no-coding mobile commerce platform enables retailers to create a fully on brand customized experience.
Founded by the visionary behind Google Shopping, PredictSpring powers omnichannel commerce for the world’s leading brands and retailers, including Claudie Pierlot, Dooney & Bourke, Maje, vineyard vines, PacSun, Ralph Lauren, Sandro, Suitsupply and Skechers.
- Modern POS with a cash drawer, printer and barcode scanner and floating Mobile POS (mPOS) devices.
- Omni-channel capabilities – Endless Aisle, Buy Online Pick Up in Store (BOPIS) and Store Fulfillment.
- Clienteling with support for 360 View of Customer, Black Books, Product Collections and ability to Email and SMS customers from the store associate app.
- Store associate apps that are natively optimised for iPad, iPad Pro and iPhone.
- Offline mode to process credit card transactions even in case of network outages.
- Robust cash, credit card and gift card support with multi-tender payments.
- Inventory management and back office operations support.
- Advanced reporting, associate attribution and goals management.
- Out of the box integration with leading third-party systems.
- Flexible and modular architecture that provides a highly customized and on-brand store experience using PredictSpring’s Content Management System (CMS).
- Cloud-based Full POS
- Endless aisle
- BOPIS, BORIS, OOFIS…
- Cash & safe management
- Interoperability with existing retail technologies
- Queue busting
- Save the sale – sell inventory from anywhere.
- Customer experience
- Store rightsizing / Showrooming
- Mobility, including both in-store and pop-ups
- Reporting & attribution
HQ: Los Altos, California
London: Hoxton Southwark, London
New York: Alley 119W, 24th between 6th and 7th Ave