Styla’s Digital Experience Platform enables marketing & ecommerce teams to create and publish immersive digital experiences in just a few clicks and without the need of internal IT teams or an agency.
Brands can now unify content & commerce and create rich shoppable experiences that can be published across every step of the consumer journey on both mobile & desktop. With Styla you can create shoppable editorial content, bespoke landing pages and inject content modules in already existing pages (like home and category pages, PDPs, etc.) in seconds.
The technology behind Styla’s innovative CMS is based on an intelligent algorithm, which automatically designs content, makes it instantly shoppable and displays it automatically in the right place.
World leading companies like Jack Wolfskin, Thomas Sabo, JD Williams, Footlocker and many more trust Styla to create the digital experiences that tells your brands story
- Dynamic Layout – Content is set up automatically by the Algorithmic Layout. It works in real-time and enhances user experience on every device.
- Shopping Integration – Styla’s solution seamlessly integrates with your shop-system and adapts to your CI guidelines.
- Shopping overlay – Connect content & Commerce with Integrated products into your stories and let customers instantly add them to their shopping carts
- UGC Integration – Integrate your Insta content into the shopping journey
- Video Integration – Add rich video content at any point of the customer journey
- Remove IT and agencies from the design / implementation process when creating new landing pages or enricher existing pages.
- Empower your ecommerce and marketing teams to create rich digital experiences that tell your brands story across all devices instantly.
- Increase time onsite, reduce bounce rates, increase average order values and conversion rates by delivering relevant content across the customer journey.
Key Clients include;
JD Williams, Thomas Sabo, Otto Group, Jack Wolfskin, ODLO, Orsay, Douglas, Henkel,, Fissler, Canterbury & Footlocker.