What is VidCorp?
VidCorp is a leading mobile messaging communication platform that helps businesses better engage with their customers and staff.
The VidCorp Difference
While other SMS providers focus on delivering messaging via sms, VidCorp extends that journey and focuses on engaging customers through sms, mms and landing pages which host engagement tools such as video, scratch cards, surveys, imagery, forms, links, document downloads, video/image uploads and others. VidCorp measure all aspects of user engagement and provide valuable analytics and insights about which individual customers engaged, when, how, frequency and depth.
The VidCorp and Emarsys Combination — 1+1=3
The VidCorp integration allows Emarsys’ customers to send out more engaging campaigns to mobile devices and to receive more valuable analytics and insights from their campaigns. Having this information and insights enables Emarsys customers to optimise marketing automation campaigns and ultimately improve ROI.
SMS is a known channel for cut through with a 98% read rate. Combining this with engagement tools such as video, imagery, scratch cards and forms/ surveys allows brands to communicate in a more personal, relatable, informative and fun way. Ultimately this leads to more engagement, more leads and more revenue.
As a leader in mobile messaging VidCorp offer worldwide connectivity through direct network operator connections and trusted partners. Our systems are monitored 24/7 with uptime exceeding 99.99%.
- Bulk SMS and MMS Campaigns
- Personalisation and Data Driven messages — include any fields you need in messages or landing page
- 2-way SMS conversations – have conversations via SMS
- Keyword Triggered campaigns – trigger a campaign based on a particular engagement event
- Multiple opt out mechanisms
- Customise Sender ID’s – set the sender ID as your company name or a mobile number (for reply path). There are certain character and country restrictions.
- Emojis and Unicode – Supports Emojis and different languages using unicode characters.
- Include tracking URL’s in SMS – use short url’s for individual tracking and to reduce sms characters count.
- Create landing page links with engagement tools such as videos, forms, scratch cards, documents, catalogues, location maps of various premises, images and more.
- Detailed Analytics, Report and Graphical interfaces
- Capture all events in Emarsys to trigger marketing automation campaigns.
- Lead to customer Conversion – Create and offer for your leads to convert them into customers.
- Onboarding – nurture customers and confirm account details
- Drive online and instore sales — increase purchase frequency and average basket size
- NPS Scores – find out about how your customers feel about your products, service and customer experience.
- Cart Abandonment campaigns – create incentives to entice customers to complete transactions
- Customer Education and Nurture – use video to communicate and educate your customers.
- Reactivation – reactivate customers that have not transacted over a certain period of time.
- Life cycle marketing – triggered communications and alerts